Californian rap-newcomer Mann has arrived on UK shores with his first British single release.
Mann, the 19-year-old LA native seamlessly slides through genres with swagger and substance on his debut single Buzzin which is out now."Buzzin,"bounces from a club-ready beat into an undeniable hook, while showcasing the rappers unique flow.
For Mann,"Buzzin"is an invitation for listeners to party with him. Based on producer J.R. Rotem's {Britney Spears, Rihanna} chopped 'n' screwed sample of the Nu Shooz classic"I Can't Wait,""Buzzin"is a hyper-charged anthem that you can bump on the dance floor or in your car. Mann explains,"It's got a West Coast bounce, but it's still universal. I really want to make music that everybody can love. I'm in the business of making songs. I rap when it's time to rap, and I sing when it's time to sing. I keep it hip hop, but I also make it pop enough for the masses."
Get the latest music and tour news direct to you! Follow our updates ontwitter.com/stereoboardand join ~7000 fans on our Facebook page atfacebook.com/stereoboard. Join in the discussion, please leave your thoughts on this story in the comments box below!
Related Mann News& Reviews:
| Sorry, there are no related Mann news& reviews available to display currently. |
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий