Adam Lambert has teased fans by offering hints about his upcoming sophomore record. The Grammy-nominated singer is currently recording the follow-up to his successful debut recordFor Your Entertainment, released in 2009.
Lambert has described the upcoming record as more personal than his previous effort, saying:"{The album is} honest, genuine and personal. I want this to be my album, and dive into it with what I've learned this year, and where I'm at personally with love and relationships. Great music is personal and real. That's what this album will be."
The singer also revealed that he will be working with producer Max Martin on the record. Martin has previously worked with artists including Britney Spears, Westlife, Kelly Clarkson and Katy Perry, acting as the driving force behind hits such asCalifornia Gurls, Oops! I Did It Again... and I Want It That Way. Lambert showed his excitement about the partnership, saying:"It's definitely going to happen. He's one of my favourite producers ever."
Lambert also revealed that his second album should be released some time in 2011. The singer told music websitePopEater:"I can't reveal much, but I'm crossing my fingers for a fall release date."
Related Adam Lambert News& Reviews:
| Adam Lambert"Surprised"By Grammy Nomination Date: Thu 10th Feb 2011 | Written By: James Conlon |
| Adam Lambert Looking Towards The Big Screen Date: Thu 21st Oct 2010 | Written By: James Conlon |
| Adam Lambert Courts Controversy Over Malaysian concert Date: Wed 13th Oct 2010 | Written By: James Conlon |
| Adam Lambert Tickets for Birmingham, Manchester, Glasgow& London Onsale NOW Date: Fri 10th Sep 2010 | Written By: Nige Stereoboard |
| Adam Lambert Reveals Autumn UK Tour Dates& Tickets Date: Wed 8th Sep 2010 | Written By: Jon Stickler |
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий